Derek's Content

There have been 5 items by Derek (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#615 What is it Worth

Posted by Derek on 01 February 2017 - 10:10 AM in General Discussion

Hi Kaaren, I am afraid that we do not give estimates on item values, you would need to contact an antiques dealer or auctioneer, alternatively ebay maybe a guide.

Regards

Derek

#591 Christmas

Posted by Derek on 23 December 2016 - 07:50 PM in News & Announcements

To anyone reading this topic, Lee & Myself (Mo) would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a very prosperous new year. To the society members, thank you for this years participation and we look forward to a wonderful 2017 full of new pieces to find and new friends to meet. 

Lee & Mo

#537 Plane Ashtray 'New Zealand'

Posted by Derek on 08 May 2016 - 08:39 AM in General Discussion

Hi Sue,I am not going to speculate on what price you will get for the plane but I will ask if you could supply me with photo's of it plus the base, these will be used on a website for information and education only. No names or addresses are included on the website, just a description of the item and history (if known), pictures in the forum cannot be reproduced at a size to be of any use to us so please send them to "wembley@westnet.com.au", this would be much appreciated and allow people to see the scope of things that were produced at the factory.

Best wishes

Mo

#503 State Ships MV Kangaroo Wembley Ware Crockery

Posted by Derek on 24 March 2016 - 08:45 PM in General Discussion

Hi Barbara, we have interest in these so please email me at wembley@westnet.com.au.

Regards   Derek

#501 State Ships MV Kangaroo Wembley Ware Crockery

Posted by Derek on 19 March 2016 - 03:29 PM in General Discussion

Hi Barbara, thank you for your question, I am sure that amongst our members there would be some interest but you need to put on some photo's plus the price you want for them. You also need to put your location as people may want to pick up the items or have them posted.