Tea pot/ coffee pot

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Brad

Brad
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2015 - 09:11 PM

Can some please take a photo of the Wembley ware teapot with its cover on and with its cover off
And post it here please I am wanting a picture for my own use
Thanks Brad

#2 lee

lee
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:51 PM

Did you get the photo's that Mo sent you Brad?

#3 Brad

Brad
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:49 PM

Yes photos received thanks heaps

#4 Joe Terni

Joe Terni
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:57 AM

No doubt the request for photos of the WW teapot have been shown, but I will put my one on, with a question as well;. I do think that the cover on mine is the original cover, but I am not fully sure on that, even though I bought the teapot with the cover on it. But as it is called a Kosi warm teapot, I am wondering if that anodised cover once had that insulation material in the cover? I have seen some covers that did, but I do not think they were WW teapots. Sorry, it is still telling me when I attempt to put photos on here   "error this upload failed" , Not once but with many attempts. So hopefully will get pics on in the future.

#5 Lee

Lee

Forum Moderator

• Administrators
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBrookton

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:24 PM

Hi Joe - no photo's were put up as the site wasn't up and we are looking into why you cannot post your photo's.

We think the teapots would have been sold and then you could buy an anodised felt lined teapot cover in the colour

of your choice - others may like to comment on this Joe

#6 Joe Terni

Joe Terni
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:00 PM

I was going to try another attempt at putting the pics on, but I think they have gone missing off my photo files now!  No problem.  I will take some more photos and get them on eventually. Lee that could be right, buy your teapot and then select a colour of the felt lined anodised cover. So my cover has lost the felt.  Actually I do doubt mine is the correct cover for the WW one anyhow, it looks a bit short. Thanks Lee, and when we can upload photos, we may see a range of the colours for the covers and the teapots as well.

#7 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:44 PM

Hi Members,

The picture uploading has been fixed now - sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please see here if you need instructions: http://www.wembleywa...pload-pictures/

Thanks

#8 Joe Terni

Joe Terni
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:07 PM

Photos of my Wembley Ware teapot and the cover. PS, I have put two photos in, but it rejected the 3rd one as "error" "This File Was Too Big To upload", so I will add those other photos later.

Attached Files

#9 Lee

Lee

Forum Moderator

• Administrators
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBrookton

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:15 PM

Thanks Joe - we are still yet to photograph ours -

#10 Joe Terni

Joe Terni
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2015 - 10:32 PM

More Photos of my teapot and cover. PS, will not accept the underneath photo of the not very clear mark. Shall try again tomorrow, after taking a couple more photos of the underneath.

Attached Files

#11 Derek

Derek

• Administrators
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrookton

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:17 AM

Hi Joe, the cover looks to be the same as the ones on our tea pots but that is not to say that wembley did not use a range of covers because if one supplier could not fill the quota required then obviously they would use an alternative supplier. I have seen three types of ramekin trays, all purporting to be original, so did wembley only use the one cover? who knows and if anyone does know then please inform us of it and we will be very happy. I have included some pics from our collection and would welcome other users of this site to add as many as they like, it would be great to hear from you.Attached File  tpot 002.JPG   113.2KB   9 downloadsAttached File  tpot 003.JPG   115.37KB   7 downloadsAttached File  tpot 004.JPG   111.89KB   5 downloadsAttached File  tpot 005.JPG   115.19KB   7 downloadsAttached File  tpot 008.JPG   109.29KB   7 downloadsAttached File  tpot 011.JPG   114.07KB   9 downloads

#12 Lee

Lee

Forum Moderator

• Administrators
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBrookton

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:40 AM

Joe is your cover stamped kosi?  - can't find that stamp on any of ours????

#13 Joe Terni

Joe Terni
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:21 PM

Lee, have just given that cover a good run over, no name,no number...nothing on it. That cover on mine has a Bakelite knob, as your ones appear to have as well. Bakelite is the best for things that get hot, so that makes sense, it being Bakelite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users