Wembley Ware Sundae Cups

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest Joe Terni

Guest Joe Terni
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:07 PM

Bisby in his book shows us a set of these which he calls sundae cups. Two different styles of these exist. The pattern is different as is the rim. But both are similar size from what I have seen. My question is about distinguishing between the two in terms of giving a name to one pattern and a name to the other. NB, I have tried to put the underneath`s on and view from above, but it will not accept the photos, so will add them later.

Attached Files

#2 Joe Terni

Joe Terni
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:25 PM

I have given up trying to put the other photos in regarding these sundae cups, sorry it will just not accept them. On the section that says Attach This File, after that it says......you can upload up to Uploading is not allowed of files(max single file size  : 2 MB.) So maybe for these 2 next photos the pics are too large??

#3 Lee

Lee

Forum Moderator

• Administrators
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBrookton

Posted 06 June 2015 - 08:44 AM

Hi Joe - don't understand a word about the uploading of the photo's so will leave that to Nan or Mo when they are available.

The Sundae cups are just that - advertised in the brochure (the ones pictured are the same as your blue one) I had a feeling

the smaller scallopeeee one (greeny yellow) was called the grapefruit cup - but don't recall how or when I came up with that

one!!

Hope this helps.  Lee

#4 Joe Terni

Joe Terni
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2015 - 09:29 AM

Lee I have problems with photos sometimes, as with eMails etc. I think I need a new computer!  So one you think, the greeny-yellow, maybe named a grapefruit cup. That sounds reasonable. I have always wondered how best to differentiate these two different pieces. I will try again to put on the underneath`s of both, and  the pattern of each, which is easier to see from an above photo, than a side photo, as it is somewhat glossy to work out the design in a photograph. Thanks Lee for that information, which I am sure with be of benefit to me as well as others. PS, Photos still will not upload, will try again later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users