Wembley ware vase photos

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kylie

Kylie
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:38 PM

Hi, yesterday I started a discussion about a vase I have, but I was unable to post a photo as I was doing it through my phone. So here is my post again but with a photo. I have this vase which I'm trying to find out some info on if anybody can help me please? I have been very unsuccessful so far.
Kylie.

Attached Files

#2 Kylie

Kylie
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:45 AM

Can anybody help me please? Or point me in the right direction as to who might know something about this particular vase?

#3 lee

lee
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:39 AM

Morning Kylie - sorry I have been away for a couple of days...........it is a beautiful vase and we have not seen one decorated with violets before...can you please tell me what is on the base or better still another photo of the base...If you look wembley ware up on ebay and check the completed listings I think one finished recently....the same vase but different applied flowers - it may give you some idea of pricing....very ver very nice piece!!! Hope this has been of some help. Lee

#4 Derek

Derek

• Administrators
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrookton

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:52 AM

Hi Kylie,  I would greatly like to add pictures of this piece to the website if you have no objections. I would need you to email to me a picture of the front, one of the back and one of the base, email to   wembley@westnet.com.au   please. I am not sure that I can add any more than what Lee told you but a look at the stamp on the base may shed more light on it.

Regards

Mo

#5 Kylie

Kylie
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:52 PM

Hi thankyou for the reply. Yes I did see the one on eBay with the yellow rose that just sold. I will get some photos of the stamp and send them through :)

#6 Kylie

Kylie
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2016 - 02:49 PM

I have emailed some photos to you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users